Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Walking around in Tokyo, eh, Honolulu

Spent the morning walking along Waikiki beach and parts of the shopping street.

I had heard that many Asian tourists visit Hawaii, but this is almost ridiculous. 70% of all people that I've seen today were Japanese. I don't have anything against it, I love Japanese food and loved traveling in Japan. It's just that it is so odd. Why do they all go here?  Is it because it's closest?

Thinking about when and where to try surfing on Hawaii. My girlfriend will need a surf lesson,  and it would be nice to rent boards for a full day. Looks like a 90 min surf lesson is about $60. Renting a board after that is $25 per 90 min. Found another place that offered a full day rental for $50 but they didn't offer surf lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment